Monday, September 2, 2013

Try, try again...and then try some more.

So I've recently started crafting/painting again and Kevin has been encouraging me to post pictures and share my painting techniques so I'm going to try blogging again. I'm hoping my super sweet new toy Kevin got me for my birthday will help. Who knew an iPad could be so delightful. It really is a technilogically challenged person's best friend. Not to brag but my husband is the sweetest. I woke up to a clean house, cake for breakfast and presents Kevin has been hiding for weeks. I have no idea how I'm going to compare for Kevin's birthday. I had planned on fixing up a rocking chair that Kevin is absolutely in love with even though the wood was separating and every time you sat on it your butt got pinched (by the chair), but Kevin beat me to it! It's all uniform and non butt-fondling. I suppose I could still paint it for him, but let's be honest- That would be more for my benefit.

Also I feel I have to start blogging, because my dogs are too darn adorable for the world not to know every little detail. For instance, Jynx has started to go gray in the ears. He's so distinguished now, like Pierce Brosnan before he did Mama Mia! and lost all sex appeal. Ooh, and I'm really hoping having dogs is not like a crash course before children because I'll yell something and flash forward to the day I'll have teenagers and things like, "Willow, stop licking that weenie." Or sometimes, "Jynx! No humping your girlfriend,"...it haunts me.

                                   

No comments: