Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just In Case You Were Wondering What Jynx Was Up To...

Kevin has been home for over a month, and about every other day I start snapping pictures going "Ohh, I can't wait to blog about this." Being the super cool kid I am though I tend to forget, so I'm about to cover a full month of happenings. 

Jynx was considerate enough to buy Kevin a welcome back gift. I don't know who loves it more, the hubby or the pup.


Then he takes his sweet time bringing it back
And it would be just too easy if he just handed over it

He's so pleased with himself...
A couple days later I had an epiphany... I can make dog treats in my kitchen with ingredients I always keep on hand!

Jynx took on the roll of supervisor

About twenty minutes later we had homemade milkbones... milkhearts ready for the oven.
They were a hit! Good thing too, poor little Jynx came down with a mild case of kennel cough and he had a yeast infection in his ear. Every trip to the vet cost us quite a few treats. After about two weeks he was back to his old self. Unfortunately the ear drops we had been giving him caused an oily rats nest to develop on the side of his head. A bath was definitely in order...hehe


And that is where I'm going to stop for now because blogger is acting funny... Hopefully I'll post the rest of the pictures before another month has passed....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jynx has so much hair since I saw him last! Well, except when he's all wet from the bath. :) Cute dog treats.

Kristin said...

Hooray for blogposts! What a cute little furball