Friday, June 29, 2012

Bread Dough Rising.

Oh boy... I must say that I'm a pretty thankful for my big sister, Brittney. A few weeks ago I went to the doctor and when I was being weighed I almost died. I hit the highest weight I've ever been! After getting married I managed to gain just shy of 20 lbs. I know what you're think...yes, Kevin is a lucky man ;). To think he always thought I was making a funny when I said I was letting myself go as soon as the ceremony was over. 

So in steps Britt. I let her know what's going on in a lip quivering fashion and she comes up with the idea of working out and eating healthy together. We even went as far as to take "before" pictures. Now...I'm not going to post that just yet, but thanks to my pale complexion I looked like bread dough in a sports bra. 

Since starting I've lost 2.4 lbs! It hasn't always been pretty or easy. After leg day, there is nothing I wouldn't give for a spring loaded toilet seat. Yesterday I was so incredibly sore I didn't want to move. When Kevin said it was time to go to the gym I sat at the kitchen table crying, "Just let me be fat! Please just let me be fat!" See what I mean, lucky!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

You are one of the funniest people i know! We all have that happily married gain weight issue. I'm glad your program is working so well!

Michelle said...

You are so funny. I had a friend say that she spray tans because "tan fat just looks better than white fat." Give it a try. LOL! :)

Crystal and Kevin said...

Ha! I completely understand what she's talking about!