Friday, May 13, 2011

I'll tell ya what...

I'm gonna get good at starting all my posts off the same way...By saying...it really has been a minute. This time however, I have a really good excuse. Multiple in fact! Being married is much like having a tiny kitten be completely dependent on you, if that kitten could produce laundry three times as fast as I can. You've got to keep them clean (and shave their necks, I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything about that in the vows), clean their potties, and snuggle them to sleep. I really do love being a wife, and I can't say Kevin is completely dependent because after all, he does wear pants and brings home bacon... That is what he tells me anyways....

Straight from the mustache's mouth
I find my cute owl makes the stache a little easier to stomach

In other married news, I'm currently grounded. That's right, Kevin is the meanest dad ever (and no, I'm not trying to tell you a secret, remember no one's pregnant). After only a couple weeks Kevin began to fear me and what I may become. Dramatic Pause. A hoarder. Which to him I say, ridiculous! For those of you who doubt, I put to you how many hoarders do you know that have a mattress, an armour, a table and two chairs and a futon to furnish their entire house? So until I can complete 100% of my many projects I'm not allowed to thrift or Craigslist (even if its free!)
So for now, its sand, wood fill, and prime. Rain or shine, I'm outside getting honked at and having strangers ask me how tall I am. Here's a little picture preview on some of the things I've been working on.


These lovelies all came off of the free section of Craigslist


And this is our first pizza!

Anywho, I commandeered the honey's laptop and I suppose its time to give it back....

No comments: