Saturday, September 25, 2010

Picture Perfect

I finally have some pictures of Kevin and I that are not almost three years old...they're only a year and a half. The first time I went to Washington Kevin took me to Point Defiance and it fast became one of our favored playgrounds. .




If you take a short little stroll through the foliage you come to a bench and this is the view. It was right here, on the other side of the tree that Kevin proposed. Cute, huh? Every time I voyage out to see Kev we go there. Its so beautiful and as long as you don't stumble upon a couple of teenagers kissing and groping each other its quite romantic! My sister and I are thinking this might be the perfect place for engagements! We'll see if the weather agrees with us... although in Washington it rarely does... I should have known something was up the day Kev wanted to go for a picnic and a stroll by the water in the rain, but sweetly oblivious me just thought he wanted some air.

And now some pictures to show what a creepy, cute couple we make. In the picture on the right he was telling some little guy how to "click" the camera...apparently he already knew and caught Kev looking oh so funny.
.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute! I'm glad you have some pictures together. I'd like a post on how the bridal fair went! Did you run of the stage crying?

Brittney said...

Ah-ha!!! Oh, how that "click" picture makes me laugh.

And I'm thinking rain or shine we will get some good pics at ...whatever its called ;). It's a special spot! Besides, I love me some good kissing in the rain shots.