Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Naming These Things Is Always The Hardest

What an intense, crazy week. Work was nuts, full of crackpots with odd requests, or maybe they just seemed extra needy because I've been trying to get over the sniffles. Also one of my roommates/bridesmaids decided she's moving back to Maryland so now living arrangements are all topsy-turvy and we're not sure what's gonna happen and who will live where and the second bridesmaid thing goes unresolved.

And the craziest worst... My grandpa was released from the hospital into hospice's care so that he can spend his last few days in his home with his family. Unfortunately I've never been very close to my grandpa, but he's still family and so naturally its hard. My daddy, as always is such a soothing, funny man. He told me tonight to cry a bit and then try to think on happier things...like what the next six colors I'll want for the wedding scheme *cute right...the jerk ;)*

That's right, I veered from my original purple, blue and silver...now its purple, dark azure, soft blue, pastel green and cream. I showed the palette to Kev and he loves it... I think, he may just be placating me...hehe good man. http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1302985/Wedding

As far as upcoming wedding events, Petals and Promises (the dress shop) called and asked me to be a model for their size 8 in the upcoming bridal fair. I momentarily lost my mind and agreed. Shortly after, I recovered a suppressed memory of a fashion show long ago. I was a "flower girl" and I got so terrified I bolted off the stage and I'm fairly sure tears ensued. Eek... Tomorrow my sister Kin and I are popping into the store to find the dress for it and possibly scoping out Lowe's for some paint swatches so we can really get focused on the fun part...the decorating.

The Bridal Fair is on Sept. 25 at the USU Student Center from 10:00 to 5:00. My sister, Brittney and my future sister-in-law Lorenza (that's right, Brandon's getting married) and I are planning on a fun wedding tidbit filled day, We would love if anyone else would like to come with us, maybe even grab a small bite afterwards. If you wont be able to make it, don't feel bad because I'll be grateful for one or two less people watching me make a G'D fool of myself on the catwalk...blech.

No comments: