Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Day In The Life.

Jynx had his first vet visit today, once again he impressed us so much. While we were in the waiting room he'd trot over and sit at people's feet and wag his little tush until they reached down and gave him some scratches. He even open mouthed kissed one little boy... When we got Jynx three weeks ago he was a whopping 2.7 lbs and today he's 4.5 lbs! He's fully healthy and pissed off about getting his shots happy.
In other news, I think I'm broken. I've been to two thrift stores this week and haven't bought one thing... Kevin teases but its like I lost the ability to laugh or possibly I'm just a really big drama queen. I really want to go buy something just to prove I can, but every time I found something I loved I got an anxious sick feeling when I thought about actually buying it. The free listings on craigslist has ruined me!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

wow, almost doubled his weight! That's what I brought Axton home at I think. Why pay forsomething when you can get it for free? It doesn't mean you're broken, it just means you found a better way.